Emirates Skywards is about to change the way you experience tax refunds. In partnership with utu, Emirates Skywards is now a pioneer in offering the world’s first tax refund-to-Miles program.
As a special launch offer, earn 5,001 Skywards Miles for every USD 100 of tax refunds until 31 March 2022. Activate your utu Tax Free Card when you shop tax-free anywhere across 50 countries. Link your Emirates Skywards account now and earn Skywards Miles on tax-free shopping, to get closer to your next dream destination. Link your Emirates Skywards account now and earn Skywards Miles on tax refunds, to get closer to your next dream destination. Promotion Terms & Conditions apply.
Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Launch promotional offer is valid from 11 October 2021 to 31 March 2022. As per the standard proposition, you will earn 4,167 Skywards Miles for every USD 100. With this offer you will earn 5,001 Skywards for every USD 100 of tax refund until 31 March 2022. Bonus Skywards Miles will be awarded at the time of transfer.
- There is no minimum spend requirement or maximum Miles limit.
- Emirates Skywards members will be notified via the utu Tax Free app once the tax refund has been approved by the Tax Refund Operator (TRO).
General Terms and Conditions
- To convert utu Miles into Skywards Miles, you must be an existing Emirates Skywards member and your membership number must be provided at the time of placing the conversion request.
- It would be the sole responsibility of the customer to provide the correct Emirates Skywards membership number for the conversion request.
- Emirates and utu Rewards shall not be liable for any incorrect utu Miles transfer based on inaccurate information provided.
- Skywards Miles will be credited to the member’s Emirates Skywards account within 10 working days from the date of successful submission of the request.
- Following the submission of a conversion request, the conversion cannot be cancelled. utu Miles which have been converted to Skywards Miles cannot be converted back to utu Miles.
- Once converted, the expiry and value of the Skywards Miles will be subject to Emirates Skywards Programme Rules.
- utu Miles will be converted to Skywards Miles at the rate specified at the time of conversion. The conversion rate is subject to change without prior notice.
- utu Rewards terms and conditions apply.