Accor Live Limitless
Have you ever thought about turning your VAT refund into hotel points? We made it possible for you!
We’ve partnered with Accor Live Limitless, the world’s first Hospitality Group to convert VAT refunds into reward points, providing significant benefits to you.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL), a daily lifestyle companion that provides access to a wide variety of rewards, services, and experiences, is the lifestyle loyalty program of Accor. Every USD100 worth of VAT refund can now be converted into 5,000 reward points. Accumulated reward points can be redeemed for hotel stays, dining at its food and beverage establishments, as well as enjoying executive lounges and a relaxing spa session at discounted rates, among others.
You can now convert your VAT refunds into reward points when shopping tax-free across 50 countries with utu’s Tax Free Card.
Enjoy even more VAT rewards, without limits! Download and activate your utu Tax Free Card today to start converting your VAT refunds into ALL reward points.
Promotion Terms and Conditions
- As per the standard proposition, members will earn 5,000 ALL reward points for every USD100 of Tax refund, valid from 30 June 2022.
- ALL reward points will be credited to the member’s ALL account within 3 – 5 days from the date of successful submission of the request.
- ALL members will be eligible to convert utu miles only if the:
a. ALL membership is active at the time of registration
b. ALL has been selected as the default Refund method
c. To link your ALL, membership account number must be entered in the utu Tax Free app and must match the ALL membership account
d. Tax refund has been successfully credited to the utu Tax Free Card
- There is no minimum spend requirement or maximum points awarding limit.
- ALL members will be notified via the utu Tax Free App once the Tax refund has been approved.
- utu Tax Free standard terms and conditions apply
Claim missing ALL Reward Points
Tel: +44 (800) 041 8174
Operating Hours: 11:00 – 19:00 (CET or UTC/GMT+1)
After 19:00 (CET or UTC/GMT+1)